UNIX MAXSTAR™ offers a wide range of equipment for pressotherapy through lymphatic drainage:
Lymphatic drainage therapy involves a massage session performed with a set of pneumatic cuffs fitted for the inferior part of the abdomen. The cuffs will progressively inflate from the exterior towards the direction of the lymphatic circulation. The massage is adapted to the route of the lymphatic vessels and has the property of leading the blocked lymph towards the main lymph nodes so they can be eliminated through urine.
However, the importance of an adequate lymphatic massage extends way beyond residue elimination. The lymph also functions as a filter for the tissue: it destroys bacteria and toxins with the help of the white blood cells located in the lymph nodes. This is the reason why the lymphatic system is considered a type of guardian of the body’s health.
The effects of the lymphatic drainage are felt instantaneously:
- Strengthening of the immune system through the stimulation of the lymph nodes;
- Boost to the lymphatic circulation between the intercellular spaces;
- Acceleration of the lymphatic circulation and rapid elimination of the body’s toxic residue;
- Direct effect on the toxins that block our physiological processes;
- Improvement of the metabolism and enhanced toxin elimination;
- Lightening of the fatty acid and cholesterol transportation;
- Acceleration in the lymphatic current of up to 10 – 15 times through massage sessions!